In all the years I have been providing professional graphic design of communications and marketing tools for Good Causes and Charities across the world, I would have to say that the 1/3rd A4 (2 fold) information leaflet is the mainstay of promotions and communications in the Charity Sector.
The examples shown here span many years and have been re printed many times, evidence that they work well and include Housing Action, Religious Learning Resources, a Play and Community Network and Friends of the Laing Art Gallery.
“The services of Design Aid have been invaluable in allowing us to produce professional literature for the Highland Wildlife Park while keeping costs to a minimum.”
A low cost publication that packs a big punch
Punching well above its weight makes it by far the most popular marketing tool among Design Aid beneficiaries andclients when a low cost solution like this has such a high value it’s easy to see why I’m asked to design and print so many of these. They can say so much more than a flyer can and cost a lot less than a brochure while important info sits in the pages while the cover can have the same clean design that helps posters deliver so much impact.
This is what one of Design Aid’s clients had to say about our leaflets designs.
Advantages of the one third A4 format
Commonly used to establish and promote a good cause or deliver information to beneficiaries this format of leaflet has many advantages such as;
- Fit common leaflet dispensers
- Cover can have the impact of a poster
- Content can deliver more information than postcards or flyers
- Look great spread on tables at shows
- Fit a DL envelope
- Easily fit in the jacket or jeans pocket
- Can be design to unfold into a small poster (printing is VAT 0 rated, unlike posters)
These hardworking little publications are very affordable and have for years done an excellent job at delivering branding, information, mission statements, contact details, membership, or sponsor forms as well as advice and instruction etc.
I can help you establish your target audience, create content that works and deliver your message or instruction with informative and descriptive graphics that will establish your project or brand and relate directly to the viewer of your marketing materials.
Call me today to discuss how my skills can benefit your project and not break your budget.
Leaflet design illustrated Below left to right
- Design Aid leaflet design to support a Metro Centre event promoting Foster Care for young people in the North East
- Commercial Graphic Design solution for local small business Scott Leathers by Design Aid founder Bruce Allinson
- Use my professional Graphic Design skills for your leaflets, brochures, annual reports, newsletters and flyers (left to right: Sunflower Trust Newsletter, Community Action on Health Annual Report, Team Fostering information leaflet, Scott Leathers Flyer)